When your business relies on customer delivery and installation, such as large appliances, furniture and electronics systems, you need a contact center solution that optimizes efficiency. Having a truck and driver arrive when no one is home means lost time, money and productivity – all of which ultimately affect the bottom line.
At ASK, we have carved a niche for ourselves by providing services designed specifically around logistics management.
- Our flexible, knowledgeable team of agents can step in when call volume demands.
- Dedicated agents know your business, including its products, goals and processes, in order to provide consistent customer service.
- We pride ourselves on providing Southern hospitality, so you know your customers will be treated with kindness and compassion.
- We’re your partner in this: we work alongside you to ensure goals and targets are met consistently.
- Agents handle calls through resolution, which means they reschedule your delivery customers for a time that works for both of you.
For example: one client was able to reduce headcount, improve average speed to answer and ultimately reduce overall cost per call.
To learn more about how you can keep deliveries on time and running smoothly, contact us to schedule a FREE ASK demo.